Friday 14 March 2008

Bodfari School Project or felters in the making!







I have just started a week long project with my local primary school to make two wall hangings . I had a blissful time with small groups of very enthusiastic children all who made pieces of felt. Even the really little ones ( three-four year old) made a piece each. They loved all my bright colours , many going for the reds, some for the very bright greens and others for the pale indigo blues. One very clever child asked me to come back next year as well and all the children were very enthusiastic about more felting next week. Great fun was had all round. I more usually teach adults so this has been a change for me too and one that I have enjoyed.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, looks like great fun. Hopefully you've encouraged some felters-for-life!

    ReplyDelete