Monday 16 August 2010

Natural Dye GArden on TV

My  dye garden  along with Enys and me is featured on a programme  called  " A little Piece of Paradise" about gardens open in Wales for the National Garden  Open Scheme tonight 16th of August at 8pm ITV Wales.  Here is an article about this programme and about my garden in the Daily Post.

You might like to know that I have raised about £230.00 pounds for charity showing  about 80 people around my garden this summer . 

I started this garden for my own interest and pleasure  and I am still bemused that so many people find it intersting.but in fact we have had a huge  positive response form many people form all sorts of interests-gardening , artists, embroidery,  local WI and Chapel groups .

2 comments:

  1. How cool is that! Being one who is also interested in your garden, may I say that I'm also glad you blog about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi leigh thanks.It is always ggod to know people enjoy the blog

    ReplyDelete